Managing your account
- I have questions about my account on Palm Beach Post?
For questions about billing, cancellation, account status, or changing your account settings, please go to Account Details.
- What memberships does Palm Beach Post offer?
Choose a plan for additional details on pricing and subscriptions.
You can also access Palm Beach Post through various libraries and institutions. Check your local library for availability.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or debit cards carrying the logo for one of these major credit card companies. All prices are in US Dollars.
We do not currently accept PayPal, personal checks or money orders.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- How do I stop my account from auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
You simply cancel your subscription which will end your subscription on the expiration date stated in Account Details.
- Visit the Subscription & Payment section of Account Details
- Click on "Cancel and End Subscription"
- Follow the steps to Finish Cancelling your subscription
- Other questions
If you have other questions please contact us here and we will get back to you in a timely manner.